Music's the Only Thing That's on My Mind


I like to start my first post by sharing few quotes from great people.

"All my Life I have had a choice of Hate and Love. I chose love and i am here"
-- A.R. Rahman
"Music can change the world. "
-- Ludwig Van Beethoven
"Music should be something that makes you gotta move, inside or outside. "
-- Elvis Presley
"Music should never be harmless."
-- Robbie Robertson
"In music one must think with the heart and feel with the brain."
--George Szell
"Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossile to be silent."
-- Victor Hugo
"Music can name the unnameable and communicate the unknowable."
-- Leonard Bernstein

I like to hear few quotes from you too.... :)





1 comments:

  jascinth

July 3, 2009 at 5:18 AM

Hi Lovely,all the best :)
to me music is nothing but my happiness.... "Dont let anybody to judge you from where you came But let them cheer you on to where you're going"..............